MIXOLOGIE MOISTURIZING BODY MIST | RISQUÉ
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Mixologie Moisturizing Body Mist
Alcohol-Free Perfume Spray
- Scent: Risqué | Exotic Woods
Risqué: an exotic blend of sensual white musk, delicate sandalwood, bergamot and other "not exactly masculine, but not overly feminine" notes that will leave you (and maybe him) craving more.
Risqué can be worn alone or layered with other Mixologie fragrances to create a custom blend.
- 1.1 FL OZ | 35 ML
Directions | How to Use: Mist on skin or hair for a fabulous, long-lasting fragrance experience.
- Mixologie fragrances are alcohol-free, so they aren't overpowering like an alcohol-based spray perfume can be and they last all day Alcohol-free is not only long lasting, it means no headaches too!
Ingredients: water, octoxynol-13, nonoxynol-12, propylene glycol, glycerin, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, polysorbate-20, fragrance
Mixologie Fragrances do NOT contain any of the following: parabens, phthalates, sulfates, alcohol, SLS & SLES, GMO's, animal by-products, gluten/nut/wheat, ammonia, aluminum, coal tar, cyclopentasiloxanes, mineral oil, benzalkonium chloride, formaldehydes/formaldehyde-releasing agents, MEA/DEA/TEA, artificial/synthetic colors/dyes (FD&Cs), silicone, EDTA, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, hydroquinone, toluene, triclosan or triclocarban.
Mixologie fragrances are compliant with IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards. In addition, Mixologie fragrances are Proposition 65 compliant. Prop 65 is a California law that is far more stringent than Federal standards with regards to protecting the public from harmful chemicals.
We will gladly make an exchange or issue a merchandise credit for items that are unworn, with unaltered attached tags and accompanied by the original receipt within 10 days of the purchase date.
- No Returns or exchanges will be accepted for SALE items as they are FINAL SALE
- No Returns or exchanges will be accepted for accessories, including: jewelry, handbags, hats, belts, sunglasses, undergarments including all SPANX, nipple covers, lingerie tape, face mask and face coverings, watch bands, and body products as they are FINAL SALE
- No Returns or exchanges will be accepted for Tyler Candle Company products as they are FINAL SALE
- No Returns or exchanges will be accepted for footwear and shoes as they are final sale
- ALL seasonal items are FINAL SALE (including holiday and game day). THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS on returns or exchanges for ALL holiday and game day merchandise.
- We cannot accept returns on gift cards.
Exchanges: due to our limited quantities per style, we're unable to make an exchange. We suggest if another size is needed, that you return the item immediately, and when we issue your store credit, and the right size is available, you can use your credit to purchase the size needed. We're unable to hold merchandise via the website or in-store.
You make make a return in-store if your return meets the criteria as outlined above, please bring your return to the store during normal business hours.
Need to Ship Back to Us? Please contact us FIRST to make sure your purchase qualifies. You are responsible for the return shipping cost. Once we receive your return, we will process it within two business days and email you an e-gift card to be used on our website.
- Returns that do not meet our eligibility requirements are subject to a restocking fee (this restocking fee can vary from $3 up to $25 depending on original purchase price of the item or items).
- Returns postmarked after 10 days from order date are subject to a restocking fee (This restocking fee is equal to 10% of the original purchase price or $3/item whichever is greater).
- Ineligible returns (including returns that are postmarked after 10 days of order date in which the customer does not wish to have a restocking fee withheld) can be shipped back to the customer at their own expense.
More Legal Stuff:
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or fill out the form below. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. We will not pay for the return cost of your items,
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / Non-returnable Items
There are no exceptions to the outline above
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Refunds are not issued. STORE CREDIT ONLY
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the return was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically be issued a store credit.