HOPSULATOR SLIM | ROYAL BLUE
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Hopsulator Slim for 12oz Slim Cans by BrüMate
Keeps Slim Cans Colder, Longer
Color: Royal Blue
The BrüMate Hopsulator Slim is the world's first triple-insulated, stainless steel can-cooler designed exclusively for 12oz slim cans. Our BevGuard™ ensures every drop is just as cold as the first with zero condensation while Push-Lock™ Technology makes inserting and removing your cans a breeze. Works with White Claw, Truly, Michelob Ultra, Corona Light, Red Bull, and others.
- Fits all 12oz Slim Cans including: White Claw, Truly, Michelob Ultra, Corona Extra, Corona Refresca, Smirnoff Seltzer, Bon and Viv, Red Bull & all other 12oz slim style cans
- DOES NOT FIT Heineken 12oz cans
- Dimensions: 2.86" Diameter | 6 1/8" Height | 9" Circumference
- Final Sale - No Returns or Exchanges
**Warranty is covered directly through BrüMate and not Bella Lucca Boutique**
Register your product here
BRUMATE LLC products have a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty is void if our products are used for commercial purposes or damaged during abnormal use. Our Warranty is only good for product replacement and does not warrant a refund of any type. BRUMATE LLC's obligation in the event of a defective product is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at BRUMATE LLC's discretion. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear is not covered. Damage from improper use is not covered. Damage to paint is not covered. Our warranty covers the functionality of the product.
What is covered under our lifetime warranty:
- Defective insulation (not keeping things cold or hot)
What is covered under our 30-day happiness guarantee:
- If your paint is chipping within 30 days and is not the result of improper use or care, we may replace the product on a case-by-case basis
- If your lid or gasket is defective or broken
- If your product is dented upon arrival
- If your product wobbles due to an error with the bottom rubber padding
- If your product has a "rattle" inside the insulation
What is not covered under our policies:
- Paint damage due to improper care, usage, and time
- All products with a painted finish should be treated with care
- Dropped/dented products
- Any other physical damage
- Lost products or accessory parts
- Damaged packaging
Please note: Putting your products in the freezer and/or dishwasher voids the warranty.
- **After 30 days we do not warranty any accessory items (lids, adapters, gaskets) that begin to wear from normal usage. We offer replacement parts for purchase in our online accessory store.**
- ** BrùMate products purchased from eBay, WalMart, or any other unauthorized dealers will not be covered by our warranty.**
Defective products must be returned directly to BRUMATE LLC in the adequate packaging to prevent damage during shipping. An original copy of the receipt must be included with your return.
How to File a Warranty Claim
**BrüMate, LLC will replace your product free of charge in the instance of a manufacturer defect.
**Before sending you product back, please contact us via email at email@example.com with the following information.
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Product being returned
- Reason for warranty claim
- Date of purchase
- Photo copy of receipt
- Photo of warranty issue
- Ship-to address to return repaired / replacement product
Once your claim has been processed, we will send you a prepaid label to return your product. Upon arrival of your return we will reach out to you via email with the status of your warranty claim and estimated ship date of your new replacement if applicable.
We will gladly make an exchange or issue a merchandise credit for items that are unworn, with unaltered attached tags and accompanied by the original receipt within 10 days of the purchase date.
- No Returns or exchanges will be accepted for SALE items as they are FINAL SALE
- No Returns or exchanges will be accepted for accessories, including: jewelry, handbags, hats, belts, sunglasses, undergarments including all SPANX, nipple covers, lingerie tape, face mask and face coverings, watch bands, and body products as they are FINAL SALE
- No Returns or exchanges will be accepted for Tyler Candle Company products as they are FINAL SALE
- No Returns or exchanges will be accepted for footwear and shoes as they are final sale
- ALL seasonal items are FINAL SALE (including holiday and game day). THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS on returns or exchanges for ALL holiday and game day merchandise.
- We cannot accept returns on gift cards.
Exchanges: due to our limited quantities per style, we're unable to make an exchange. We suggest if another size is needed, that you return the item immediately, and when we issue your store credit, and the right size is available, you can use your credit to purchase the size needed. We're unable to hold merchandise via the website or in-store.
You make make a return in-store if your return meets the criteria as outlined above, please bring your return to the store during normal business hours.
Need to Ship Back to Us? Please contact us FIRST to make sure your purchase qualifies. You are responsible for the return shipping cost. Once we receive your return, we will process it within two business days and email you an e-gift card to be used on our website.
- Returns that do not meet our eligibility requirements are subject to a restocking fee (this restocking fee can vary from $3 up to $25 depending on original purchase price of the item or items).
- Returns postmarked after 10 days from order date are subject to a restocking fee (This restocking fee is equal to 10% of the original purchase price or $3/item whichever is greater).
- Ineligible returns (including returns that are postmarked after 10 days of order date in which the customer does not wish to have a restocking fee withheld) can be shipped back to the customer at their own expense.
More Legal Stuff:
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. We will not pay for the return cost of your items,
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / Non-returnable Items
There are no exceptions to the outline above
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Refunds are not issued. STORE CREDIT ONLY
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the return was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically be issued a store credit.